Wagenborg Foxdrill – Rigmoves, Derrick and Mast Erection, Modification, Repair, Inspection and Conductor Piling
Wagenborg Foxdrill is the specialist for international and national commissionsin the field of horizontal, vertical / special transportation and logistics,assembly, engineering (lifting plans) and project management.
Safety and quality comes first with us. Our commitment to extensive training ensures Wagenborg Foxdrill employees always meet the highest technical and safety standards. Naturally, our company possesses the required safety and quality certificates (ISO 9001-2002, ISO-14001 and SCC **).
Wagenborg Foxdrill offers you tailor-made and comprehensive packages of lifting, (dis-)assembly and transportation services. Whether it concerns a single commission or a total project, we are your partner.
We are Europe’s leading specialist in onshore rig moves, derrick and mast erection, derrick modification, inspection and repair and conductor piling.
Wagenborg Foxdrill is your partner for the installation of derrick packages. When it comes to assembling and erecting a derrick structure using inclusive drilling and pipe handling equipment, we can provide a source of experienced derrick builders and know-how. We also guarantee erection planning and on time delivery, work out the most economical installation method for in-house engineering and major risks, threads and bottlenecks during installation.
Our job record of the last years includes significant projects:
- Norsk Hydro Njord dynamic derrick with integrated flare tower Esso Jotun single static derrick
- Norsk Hydro Oseberg Sor static derrick
- Ocean Rig Bingo 9000-1 dynamic derrick
- Ocean Rig Bingo 9000-2 dynamic derrick
- Saipem 10000 dual dynamic derrick
- OD 21 dual dynamic derrick
- Noble drilling replacement George Sauvageau derrick
- Drilling Package T-150 for RWE Dea, Mittelplate
Wagenborg Foxdrill moves drill rigs for land drilling contractors and oil companies in Europe. Every rig move is approached as a new challenge and performed to ensure maximum safety and minimum non drilling time.
We participate in post rig move analyses and improve the rig move concept, resulting in a 25% reduction in move cost.
Our rig move services are also employed offshore. Every job starts with a site survey on both platforms, resulting in a detailed move plan elucidating work method, safety requirements, personnel, equipment and vessels.
Alternative rigging can be very useful in situations where cranes are not available or have no access to the work site. We can provide hoist systems of lightweight portals and booms in combination with winches. Removal and replacement of crown blocks andcrown mounted heave compensator components can be performed by this system.
We use rope access techniques with our derrick building, modification and inspection jobs in accordance with the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA).
Wagenborg Foxdrill provides the complete service for on- and offshore conductor installations like:
- drive ability analysis
- installation procedures
- hydraulic hammer, welding and tubular handling equipment
- conductor pipes
Non-productive drilling times for rigs can be lowered with our purpose-designed land frame. This enables the conductor to be held vertically while the hydraulic hammer drives it into position. Since a drilling rig is not required, a significant cost-saving is made. This method of installation will can be undertaken off the critical path of field development.
Our job record of recent years shows significant projects:
- Installation conductors Onshore, Germany and Holland (Shell, Exxon Mobil, Gaz de France, RWE Dea, AKZO, Wintershall, BP and others)
- Installation conductors Offshore, Dutch and German Continental Shelf (Total, Noble, Petro Canada, Gaz de France, Shell, RWE Dea, BP and others)
- Installation conductors in Kazakhstan for Weatherford (Agip), 5 years contract
- Installation conductors in Azerbaijan for Weatherford (BP-contract), 5 years contract